Join us on Friday, February 9, 2018 at the Château Laurier Hotel, Ottawa, Ontario from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for the Dairy Research Cluster 2 wrap up conference. New research results will be presented on topics like: Genetics and Genomics: Tools for Dairy Business Improvement, Dairy Products: The Total Package and New Science for Dairy Sustainability.
Top experts in their fields will present three interactive workshops:
- Factors affecting health, productivity and welfare in AMS
- Animal care benchmarking and new practices for dairy calf care
- The cost of mastitis and emerging strategies for prevention
- Registration is complementary and a lunch is included.
- Registration and hotel information: http://dfc-events.ca/event/dairy-research-symposium-2018
- For Information: email@example.com